Tuesday, 22 September 2009

I was meant to be getting groceries...

Well I couldn't help it and it was under a tenner,so here is what I got:



A second smaller silver plate tray,a glazed blue tureen,a depression glass bowl,a crystal dessert glass,oil and vinegar dispensers,craft stiffening for my next hat,a bird which I''ll paint,a handle for a future project,two pieces of textured upholstery fabric and some fabric for recovering our computer chair...average price 50 cents.Not bad at those prices.This time I got them washed and the photo taken before I forgot what I'd found.
Unfortunately the blankets at a different shop that I'd wanted went an hour before I got there...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that little bird is so cute. So is the little flower drawer pull. You did very well. I hope you will post pictures of the chair you re-do.

    Thanks for sharing and please stop by and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your finds and so thrifty too ! Thanks for sharing !
    Hugs ~ Kammy

    ReplyDelete