Wednesday, 2 September 2009

a little sorting never hurt.

Before we moved I was used to having a council recycling system with bins, only to find out the local council said "stuff it in a plastic bag".
Uggh where do you put the rinsed out cans and bottles all week?The cardboard box option was not working for me.
I went looking in the rubbish pile the landlord had left and found a nearly dead cane planter with the greying varnish peeling off.
A bit of a scrub and sand , some cheap black paint and $2 square buckets and voila...

 
a custom made recycling unit.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Stylish AND useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I did mine of recycling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job.
    I haven't been able to get to your blog-Google problems-sorry. I don't know if you have been reading my posts about problems with the follower section but you are one of the one who has a silhouette instead of picture. Some people may not want a picture on there but some don't know about the update and their info changing.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete