Tuesday, 13 October 2009

well I survived the holidays...

...mostly intact,I don't think I have ever done so much paper mache in my life!:)
Now its back to the packing with only the odd dalience at the op shops on grocery day.


love it just for the handles...




 one old ,one new...



another one for my vintage hair stuff collection .Even Nick played during the holiday and here is his purchase...



he fell for it and you have to start them young:)

Well its only 17 days until we get the keys for the new place and clean up begins.I wonder if I can find a cheap bio-hazard suit?....

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh....the curler thingies are so cool. I remember my mom used to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut UP my mom put those "Toni permanent rods" in my hair! Too, too funny!

    ReplyDelete