Thursday, 10 December 2009

I'm back...

I've been very negligent about posting,my only excuse is I'm knackered...
I walk 80 minutes a day doing the school run and then trying to get this place cleaned up and keep up with the daily work takes what little energy I have left.
However some of the xmas decorations are up do to the whining  pleading  suggestions of a certain small boy.

Mummy wanted a mummy tree this year so we have this...


all the remaining ornaments were given to said small boy to do a family tree in the dining room, proving if you think you can have too many ornaments he will call you unimaginative,the best branch has 5 ornaments on it!




Both the trees are up on boxes as this house absorbs trees ,when the time comes that we can justify it we need to upgrade from 4 foot trees to a 10 footer...
   
    I did a few other places like the main mantelpiece:





I also made a start on some gardening but the wisteria didn't get the pruning it needed... 
 
as someone had already claimed ownership.Shes so pretty I just wish she would come inside and sit quietly on the tree.
I love wetas.Judging by her posturing and threats she unfortunately hates me.Oh well cant win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment