Monday, 8 February 2010

finally I get to blog again....

Well the school holidays are over and I get some me time again.I have been picking away at things and have a few things to post...

Ive been getting the parlor sorted and making an office space  in there.I'm still looking for a desk I like so its a clever arrangement of cupboard doors and bar stools for now.I also added a pin board and storage boxes I made out of junk from around the house and make a removable cover for Sean's lamp (don't worry brother dearest it is unharmed:)

I'm loving my pot-plant/noxious weed in the fire place...pity it is so invasive in the garden.
 

Ive also redone a few pictures with retro images I have printed out . It started when I loved these on blogland and didn't want to pay for one...

I just glued on the image to the backing board of an old picture and glazed it with diluted p.v.a. glue.

I liked it so much I made this one too...

 

I have two others but my batteries died however I managed to get a beforeish shot of the next house project...

I have used up mismatched but texturally similar wallpapers to give a smooth painting surface and I hope to get onto the painting soon.Stay tuned..

posted to make your monday and metamorphosis monday

3 comments: