Saturday, 13 February 2010

nearly done...

Well this project has jumped ahead...

 

and now looks like this:   



 
and this...


 and this.


 
I still need to paint the door and window with  gloss white and think of a temporary fix for the hideous sink until we can justify replacing it but its basically done and for now that's enough:)

I also whipped up the artwork ,

 

70 cents worth of frames from the salvation army store , an old line drawing of mine and some scrabble tiles I found on the garage floor of our old house.My kind of price!
Now Im looking at the kitchen and my nearly full free bucket of paint that's left over with a thoughtful look on my face,the family are nervous:).
Night all...

linked to diy day ,take a look...

1 comment:

  1. I love the paint color and the artwork you made. The frog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete